accompanied by an adult GA ticket. Pilgrimage Music & Cultural Festival is a two-day event transforming The Park At Harlinsdale Farm into an oasis of music, food, and culture set against the natural amphitheaters and vistas of this former walking horse farm located in Franklin, TN. Renowned musical acts, many performing acoustically, will be presented on wood-clad stages reflecting the area's historic aesthetic. In addition to artists performing their own sets, Pilgrimage will feature Pilgri-mashups where one-of-a-kind pairings of musicians collaborate with one another on stage. The region's best food and drink will be on display in The Bazaar as well as numerous local artists and artisans creating an all-encompassing festival
Single Day tickets, 2-Day passes and VIP packages are available at $172 (2-Day pass), $499 (2-Day VIP package) and $92 (Single GA Tickets). GA Tickets and VIP packages can be purchased via the Pilgrimage
Here's the website - http://pilgrimagefestival.com/tickets. And don’t forget, children under 10 get in free.
Not only will the festival drive tourism dollars to Williamson County but a portion of each ticket sale will benefit the City of Franklin and Franklin Parks. In addition a portion of ticket sales will also
benefit MusiCares®, a nonprofit organization that was established by The Recording Academy® to
provide a wide range of emergency financial assistance and addiction recovery resources to members of the music community.
Have questions? We have answers!
· I want to go!! Where do I get Tickets? Single and Weekend Passes Available,Click HERE for Ticket Options.
· Wait, WHEN is my Favorite Band Playing Again? Check out the complete schedule HERE!
· Is the Festival Kid Friendly? Absolutely! Not only do we have a wonderful musical lineup at Hohner’s Little Pilgrim’s Family Stage but also kids under 10 years old get in FREE with an adult ticket! Click HERE to see all the amazing artists!
· Where can I stay? Check out our Hotel Recommendations here to see the best places to crash after dancing at the fest all day!
· Parched and Hungry? Click HERE to see our incredible vendor partners that will satisfy every craving!
· Artisans Galore! Love exploring and meeting local artisans? We have that too! Click HERE to see what artists will be at the fest!
· What’s the parking situation? We will have ample parking available. We also encourage eco-friendly practices such as walking, bike riding and carpooling. We are working with local hotels about shuttle service so please be sure to inquire with your hotel. For the latest info, Click HERE.
· What’s happening after? The festival ends at and would love for you to continue your exploration and celebration of Franklin, TN by visiting historic downtown.