Monday, June 6, 2016

Watch The New Trailer For a New Documentary About the Life of Michael Vick

Michael Vick is considered to be one of the most polarizing figures in American sports,now a new documentary from Bleacher Report is taking a closer look at the NFL superstar’s rise, fall and comeback.

As most NFL fans know, Vick went from being one of the most electrifying players in the league, to be arrested for his role in running an illegal dog fighting ring. After spending two years in prison, Vick eventually returned to football, but has remained a controversial figure in American sports.

Shortly after he was released, Vick told 60 Minutes, that he took responsibility for his action, and in prison, rediscovered his faith. "I just reached the point in my career where I just totally lost touch with my Lord and Savior. And I thought I could do it on my own. And I couldn't. So I had to resurrect that back into my life.”

The movie which tells the story of his life and comeback releases in July.