Monday, November 21, 2016

Petition: A Boycott has been formed against Kanye West

Following a second canceled show in the span of less than 1 week, fans have globally united to voice both concern and outrage regarding Kanye West's most recent series of tirades. Just, last week, during his show in San Jose, West told his fans that though he didn’t vote he would have voted for Trump.

“I said something that was kind of politically correct. I told y’all I didn’t vote, right? What I didn’t tell you … If I were to have voted, I would have voted on Trump.”

The embattled rapper continued on in his rant and wove his thoughts together with the occasional "bro!" Eventually, he wrapped up by saying, “Specifically to black people, stop talking about race so much.” 

A petition addressing Kanye's recent behavior and mental health issues has been spearheaded by our friends at 804 Street Media. If you feel that Kayne's tirades may be a cry for help, we urge you to take the time to sign the petition here.