Monday, March 13, 2017

IAmMajor.me Launches Ghost In The Shell Viral Site

Ghost In the Sheil‘s official Twitter tweeted out a new video for fans, along with a viral website. The video shows footage from the film, with the lines, “I am hunted. I am the hunter. I am fearless. I am coming for them. I am Major.” You can go to a new website, IAmMajor.me, and upload who you are along with your picture to post on your social media accounts. You can also scroll down here to watch three new videos posted by Paramount Pictures, including one where Scarlett Johansson talks about who Major is.

For those unfamiliar with the anime, the manga and the rest of the vast mythology of the series know, the main character is usually known as Major Motoko Kusanagi. In the film, however, the character is simply known as Major.